Healthcare Europa publishes a newsletter and reports on the huge European healthcare services industry: from hospitals and nursing homes to medicalised homecare, domiciliary care, diagnostics (labs and imaging) and medical and non-medical outsourcing.
We provide dispassionate and transparent information on this fascinating, fragmented and complex industry. We actively seek out new business models and follow reform.
With governments under pressure to shrink deficits, the healthcare sector will be rationalised and industrialised over the next two decades. The public sector can be efficient and responsive, but private operators are often better at forcing through change. We will see growth in the private sector; we will see more external investors. However, the private sector needs to be regulated carefully, and there is a need for there to be an adult conversation between public payors and private (and public) operators.
Our information and data are of great value to:
- Policymakers – advisors who need to understand what providers can offer and how best to work with them
- Care and healthcare operators – from regional to international players
- Diagnostics – imaging and laboratories
- Outsourcers – from food and cleaning through to medical services
- Suppliers – pharmaceutical and medtech companies
- Investors – national and international private equity players, bank analysts, fund managers and property investors
- Advisers – consultants, accountants, lawyers, real estate brokers and bankers
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or queries you may have.
"As a CFO, I find Healthcare Europa to be really useful. It tracks M&A well and has a lot of insights on different national markets. Most unusually, it gives you the reality of the situation - something that frightens many people in this industry. Well worth the money."
Joe Ryan - CFO, Medicover
“I am a huge fan of Healthcare Europa. I consistently find it a very useful source for my work. No one else covers that critical intersection of healthcare, business, health policy and health system performance as well as Healthcare Europa.”
April Harding - Senior Economist, World Bank & Visiting Fellow, The Center for Global Development
"I like the fact that Healthcare Europa addresses the real issues and challenges of the industry in a timely fashion, sources its information directly from market professionals and does not add the usual 'politically correct' veneer."
Denis Fabre - Managing Director of Healthcare Investment Banking, UBS