Healthcare Europa publishes a newsletter, conferences and reports on the huge European healthcare services industry – hospitals, nursing homes, medicalised homecare, domiciliary care, diagnostics (labs and imaging) and medical and non-medical outsourcing.
We provide dispassionate and transparent information on this fascinating, fragmented and complex industry, which represents anything from 8-17% of national GDP. We actively seek out new business models and follow reform.
Thanks to government deficits, the sector will be rationalised and industrialised over the next two decades. The public sector can be efficient and responsive, but private operators are often better at forcing through change, and, in some sectors, will grow fast. We will see more external investors. However, the private sector needs to be regulated carefully, and there is a need for there to be an adult conversation between public payors and private (and public) operators.
Our information and data is of great value to:
- Policymakers – advisors who need to understand what providers can offer and how best to work with them
- Care and healthcare operators – from national to international players
- Diagnostics – imaging and laboratories
- Outsourcers – from food and cleaning through to medical services
- Suppliers – pharmaceutical and medtech companies
- Investors - national and international private equity players, bank analysts, fund managers and property investors
- Advisers – consultants, accountants, lawyers, real estate and bankers
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or queries you may have.